Films & Other Videos
Films with: Madsen, Virginia
- A search for dissertation material leads a graduate student to an old tale about a slave spirit said to haunt a notorious housing project.
- DVD 5293
- A wild story of a family across four generations centered on the girl who becomes the woman who founds a business dynasty and becomes a matriarch in her own right. Betrayal, treachery, the loss of innocence and the scars of love, pave the road in this intense emotional and human comedy about becoming a true boss of family and enterprise facing a world of unforgiving commerce.
- DVD 11568
- Magic of Belle Isle
- Monte Wildhorn, a famous novelist, takes a cabin for the summer in Belle Isle, and befriends the family next door, a single mom and her young daughters, who help him find inspiration again.
- DVD 11276
- Prairie home companion
- As if the result of some strange mass-media fluke, the popular radio program "A Prairie Home Companion" somehow managed to survive the television age to entertain its audience every Saturday night from the stage of the historic Fitzgerald Theater in St. Paul, Minn. Week after week, hangdog host G.K. serves as unflappable emcee to an amiable hodgepodge of radio-friendly acts that include the likes of popular country duo Yolanda and Rhonda Johnson and singing cowboys the Old Trailhands. This is one show where the under-the-line antics are nearly as entertaining as the program itself. The efforts of down-on-his-luck private dick and backstage doorkeeper Guy Noir discovers the true identity of a mysterious blonde and helps aspiring teen singer Lola to find her true voice before a live audience. There is still plenty of fun and mystery to be had at the old Fitzgerald before the final curtain falls.
- DVD 4610
- At the scene of a bizarre murder, L.A. homicide detective Thomas Dagget discovers a lethal heavenly prophecy now being fulfilled on earth. In his fight to stop the forces of evil--led by the powerful angel Gabriel--Dagget finds an unlikely ally in an elementary school teacher. Together they race against time and terror to save the world as we know it.
- DVD 527
- Miles is a divorced man and a failed writer who teaches junior high English. He decides to take his best friend, somewhat famous actor Jack, on a weeklong drive through California's wine country. There they explore their failures and question their relationships.
- DVD 4318