Films & Other Videos
Films with: Kipling, Rudyard
- Gunga Din
- Three English soldier comrades battle the punjabs in India while accompanied by their lowly water-bearer Gunga Din, who longs to be a fighter himself.
- DVD 1017
- It happened one night
- Opposites attract with magnetic force in this romantic road-trip delight, about a spoiled runaway socialite and a roguish man-of-the-people reporter who is determined to get the scoop on her scandalous disappearance. The first film to accomplish the very rare feat of sweeping all five major Oscar categories (best picture, best actor, best actress, best director, and best screenplay), is among the most gracefully constructed and edited films of the early sound era.
- DVD 11955
- Jungle book
- The story of Mowgli, a little boy raised by wolves in the jungle.
- DVD 410
- Jungle book
- An epic adventure about Mowgli, a man-cub who's been raised by a family of wolves. Mowgli finds he is no longer welcome in the jungle when fearsome tiger Shere Khan, who bears the scars of Man, promises to eliminate what he sees as a threat. Urged to abandon the only home he's ever known, Mowgli embarks on a captivating journey of self discovery, guided by panther turned stern mentor Bagheera, and the free spirited bear Baloo.
- DVD 11776
- Rudyard Kipling's The man who would be king
- Danny Dravot and Peachy Carnehan leave 19th century India and set out for the isolated, primitive land of Kafiristan, whose people haven't seen an outsider in hundreds of years. Peachy becomes lord of the kingdom's treasury, a huge chamber spilling over with limitless gold and priceless rare jewels. Danny is first crowned king, then, declared a god.
- DVD 424