Films & Other Videos
Films with: King, Kenyon
- Beyond the frame alternative perspectives on the war on terrorism /
- In twenty-three interviews, using a question and answ er format, experts from academia, the media, government, and non-governmental organizations, place the causes leading to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, in historical context. Issues surrounding the War on Terrorism are also discussed.
- DVD 5017
- Hijacking catastrophe 9/11, fear & the selling of American empire /
- This film discusses how the events of 9/11/2001 have influenced United States politics, from advancing a pre-existing military agenda to rolling back civil liberties and social programs. This documentary features interviews with leading commentators on the events of 9/11 and the war in Iraq.
- DVD 2760
- Playing unfair the media image of the female athlete /
- It has been 30 years since Title IX legislation granted women equal playing time, but the male-dominated world of sports journalism has yet to catch up with the law. Coverage of women's sports lags far behind men's and focuses on female athletes' femininity and sexuality over their achievements on the court and field.
- DVD 6833
- Speak up! improving the lives of gay lesbian bi-sexual transgender youth /
- "Explores what these students have done to transform their schools into safer and more welcoming environments. Interviews with students, parents, teachers, administrators and national activists highlight not only the need for transformation, but offer resources and advice for those actively working for change"--Container.
- DVD 10763