Films & Other Videos
Films with: Kane, Bob
- Batman begins
- As a boy a young Bruce Wayne watched in horror as his millionaire parents were slain in front of his eyes. This trauma led him to become obsessed with revenge. After disappearing to the East where he seeks counsel with a ninja cult leader, he returns to his now decaying Gotham City. The City is now overrun by organized crime and dangerous individuals manipulating the system. The discovery of a cave under his mansion, and a prototype armoured suit leads him to take on a new persona. He becomes Batman and strikes fear into the hearts of men who do wrong. With the help of rising cop Jim Gordon, Batman sets out to take down the various criminal schemes that have been set in motion by individuals such as mafia don Falcone, the twisted doctor/drug dealer Jonathan 'The Scarecrow' Crane, and a mysterious third party that is quite familiar with Wayne and waiting to strike when the time is right.
- DVD 4367
- Batman beyond.
- Collection of episodes of the animated adventures of the new Batman, Terry McGinnis and his old mentor and former Batman Bruce Wayne.
- DVD 10076
- Batman triple feature
- Batman, Gotham knight: Six anime-style chapters chronicling Batman's transformation from the novice crimefighter to the Dark Knight. Batman, under the red hood: The Dark Knight faces another vigilante cleaning up Gotham's streets as well as the Joker. Batman, year one: Bruce Wayne returns home after years abroad to become a crimefighter, just as honest cop James Gordon moves to Gotham and vows to fight the corruption destroying the city from within.
- DVD 10082
- Batman v Superman dawn of justice /
- Fearing the actions of Superman are being left unchecked, Batman takes him on, while the world wrestles with what kind of a hero it really needs. With Batman and Superman fighting each other, a new threat, Doomsday, is created by Lex Luthor. It's up to Superman and Batman to set aside their differences, along with Wonder Woman, to stop Lex Luthor and Doomsday from destroying Metropolis.
- DVD 12477
- Batman, the animated series.
- Contains 28 awesome adventures of the World's Greatest Detective taking down an array of criminal masterminds.
- DVD 8499
- Dark knight
- With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman raises the stakes on his war on crime and sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as The Joker. The Joker, whose eerie grin, laughter, and inhuman morality makes him dangerous. Batman seeks to stop the mysterious Joker at all costs. He has no method at all and seeks to see the world plunge into the fire he has yet to light. But, Batman has come to represents the symbol of hope.
- DVD 6206