Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hurt, Mary Beth
- Age of innocence
- "A ravishing romance about three wealthy New Yorkers caught in a tragic love triangle, the ironically-titled story chronicles the grandeur and hypocrisy of high society in the 1870's"--Container.
- DVD 1851
- Chrysanthemum and more Kevin Henkes stories.
- Compilation of three video adaptations of Henkes' picture books. Chrysanthemum: Chrysanthemum thinks her name is absolutely perfect - until the kids at school make fun of her. It takes a special friend to change her classmates' minds. Owen: Owen isn't happy when his parents won't let him bring Fuzzy, his beloved yellow blanket, to school. Luckily, Owen's mother has the perfect solution. A Weekend with Wendell: Sleepovers are usually fun, but spending a weekend with Wendell is anything but fun and games. Sophie shows Wendell that, sometimes, she has to be boss, too.
- DVD 3661
- Brave and beautiful drama of three sisters: a writer, an actress, and one groping for identity. When their father decides to divorce their shattered mother and remarry a spunky middle-aged widow, the three young women struggle to come to terms--with each other, and with themselves.
- DVD 257
- World according to Garp
- Garp is a man whose life unfolds from cradle to grave in counterpoint to the dizzy, violent, cruel and casually destructive rhythms of our anxious age. Whilst Garp sees himself as a "serious" writer, his mother Jenny writes a feminist manifesto at an opportune time, and finds herself as a magnet for all manner of distressed women.
- DVD 1709