Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hunt, Peter H.
- 1776 is a delightful musical celebration of the founding of The United States of America. The story centers around the familiar historical characters as they organize a movement for independence from Mother England. All events lead up to that most significant date, July 4, 1776, when the Declaration of Independence was signed.
- DVD 2567
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Adventures of a boy and a runaway slave on the Mississippi River in pre-Civil War America.
- DVD 7283
- On her majesty's secret service
- Bond learns that Blofeld is headquartered in a remote part of the Swiss Alps. In order to infiltrate Blofeld's mountain fortress - an allergy clinic filled with beautiful women - Bond disguises himself as a stuffy genealogist. Unable to withstand the overwhelming temptation surrounding him, 007 blows his stuffy cover but discovers Blofeld's sinister plot in the process.
- DVD 442