Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hughes, Howard
- Set in 12th century China, the captured Tartar princess, Bortai, tricks Genghis Khan into mistrusting his blood brother, but falls in love with the Mongol chief.
- DVD 787
- Hell's angels
- Three Oxford buddies fight on opposite sides during World War I. Each is torn between obedience to his country and that of his conscience. The most expensive movie of its time, the film features extensive aerial photography of a dogfight between R.A.F and German fighter planes.
- DVD 9048
- His kind of woman
- Hard-luck gambler Dan Milner is in sudden luck. He'll get $50,000 to hang out at a posh Mexican resort. $5,000 now and the big payoff when the reason he's been sent there is revealed. Of course, the gangsters making the offer don't expect him to live long enough to collect.
- DVD 5824
- Howard Hughes shocked the film world in 1943 with this high-voltage western adventure that featured the steamy screen debut of voluptuous Jane Russell. Notorious for its time, this provocative retelling of the sagebrush saga of Billy the Kid and Doc Holliday-- and their heated rivalry for the love of the sultry Rio--explodes in a gripping and unforgettable climax as their fateful destinies collide with the legendary Sheriff Pat Garrett.
- DVD 854
- A straight-arrow cop and an old-school gangster find a common foe: big shots who run crime like a corporation.
- DVD 5885
- "An exciting story of organized crime's brutal control over Chicago during the prohibition era. This compelling tale of ambition, betrayal and revenge is a groundbreaking masterpiece that influenced all gangster films to follow."--Container.
- DVD 302