Films & Other Videos
Films with: Holsten, Glenn
- American masters.
- The story of one of America's most popular, but least understood, artists. While his exhibitions routinely broke attendance records, art world critics continually assaulted his work. Through unprecedented access to family members, archival materials, and his work, this program presents the most complete portrait of the artist, bearing witness to a legacy just at the moment it is evolving.
- DVD 12741
- Gay pioneers
- The story of gay and lesbian activists who staged the first homosexual civil rights demonstrations in Philadelphia, Washington and New York from 1965 to 1969.
- DVD 5112
- Jim in bold
- Three writers from the online magazine Young Gay America travel across the United States, interviewing gay and lesbian youths in Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Pueblo, Colorado, Lawton, Oklahoma, Scottsbluff and Lincoln, Nebraska, Kansas city, Missouri, and Delaware. The story of Jim Wheeler, a gay teenager who suffered from homophobia and took his own life, is also told through interviews with his parents, friends, and teachers.
- DVD 5111
- Women in chemistry lessons from life and the laboratory /
- Follow the adventures of eight leading women in chemistry, (Nancy Chang, Uma Chowdhry, Mildred Cohn, Mary L. Good, Kathryn Hach-Darrow, Paula hammond, Stephanie Kwolek, and Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw) and celebrate the common element that catalyzed their journeys: a life-changing, chance-taking, thrill-seeking love of science.
- DVD 10498