Films & Other Videos
Films with: Holdridge, Lee
- Almost a woman
- At age thirteen, Esmeralda, is the oldest child of six. She shoulders the responsibility of learning English as her mother's interpreter and guide through the challenges of their new life in America. Mami is the passionate and beautiful mother who moves the family to the U.S. seeking medical care for her son's chronically infected foot. Tata, Esmeralda's stoical grandmother, is the matriarch of the American ranch of the family.
- DVD 6685
- Into the arms of strangers stories of the Kindertransport /
- The life-affirming tale of 10,000 children saved from Hitler's grasp and placed with foster parents and hostels in Great Britain at the outbreak of World War II. Includes archival footage and decades-later rememberances of both the rescuers and the rescued.
- DVD 1287
- Into thin air death on Everest /
- Re-creates the true-life struggle for survival on top of the world's highest mountain on May 10, 1996.
- DVD 12810
- Long way home
- This documentary traces the stories of courage in the years between the end of World War II and the formation of the state of Israel. Includes archival footage, original broadcasts and personal testimonies from survivors of the Holocaust.
- DVD 2755