Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hoffman, Jerzy
- Ogniem i mieczem With fire and sword /
- The historical background is the 17th century. Poland was the largest, the most democratic, and the most tolerant country in Europe. However, the tragic civil war brought about the gradual decline of the once glorious republic.
- DVD 3274
- Pan Wołodyjowski Colonel Wolodyjowski /
- Set in the year 1668, the Turks are invading Poland. Colonel Wolodyjowski, the leader of the Polish troops, forms an alliance with a group of Polish Tartars and mounts a final defense against the massive army of the Turkish Sultan.
- DVD 3276
- Potop The deluge /
- The Swedish army's 17th century invasion of Poland is intertwined with the love story of Andrzej and Oleńka.
- DVD 3275
- Trędowate Leper /
- The forbidden love affair between a wealthy young nobleman and a beautiful young high school teacher is the central focus. With the teacher not of the same class, she will never be accepted into high society, she will always be rejected, considered a leper. The townsfolk, including the nobleman's grandmother, try to destroy the feelings between these two lovers who are from two very different social classes.
- DVD 3620
- Znachor The quack /
- A surgeon is abandoned by his wife and daughter. After a night of drinking he is beaten. Suffering from amnesia, he wonders from village to village. Working at a mill he is driven to help the owner's son. Soon people stop by to see the famous quack.
- DVD 4248