Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hill, James
- Beulah show
- Four episodes of the television sit-com produced in the early 1950s presenting an early example of African American stereotypes on television.
- DVD 5990
- Born free
- When game warden George Adamson is forced to kill a lion and lioness, he and his wife Joy adopt their three cubs. Two are sent off to zoos but the third is kept, a female they name Elsa. When Elsa is fully grown, the Adamsons realize she must be taught to survive on her own.
- DVD 4191
- Sweet smell of success
- "A powerful film about a ruthless journalist and an unscrupulous press agent who'll do anthing to achieve success"--Container.
- DVD 1335
- Trial and error The dock brief /
- An aging lawyer finally gets his big chance when he is retained to defend a man accused of murdering his wife.
- DVD 918
- Vera Cruz
- During the Mexican Revolution of 1866, two American adventurers sign up to escort a carriage from the palace of Emperor Maximilian I in Mexico City to the seaport of Vera Cruz. Aboard the carriage is a beautiful French countess and a treasure of three million dollars in gold coins. Includes original theatrical trailer.
- DVD 2215