Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hayes, John Michael
- Alfred Hitchcock's rear window
- As a photographer with a broken leg, Stewart takes up the fine art of spying on his Greenwich Village neighbors during a summer heat wave. Things really begin to get hot when he suspects a salesman may have murdered his nagging wife and buried the body in a flower garden. He actively enlists the help of his girlfriend to investigate the highly suspicious chain of events. Events that ultimately lead to one of the most memorable and gripping endings in film history.
- DVD 4215
- Alfred Hitchcock's The trouble with Harry
- The trouble with Harry is that he's dead, and while no one really minds, everyone feels responsible. Shirley Maclaine makes her screen debut in this New England romp that includes romance, humor ... and several unearthings of the corpse.
- DVD 8256
- Children's hour
- When a vindictive little girl is disciplined in an exclusive girl's school, the child twists an overheard comment into slander. She accuses her teachers of lesbianism and her gullible grandmother spreads the gossip. Outraged, Karen and Martha fight back in court, but a child's lie is hard to disprove.
- DVD 6411
- Peyton Place
- Allison MacKenzie looks back on life in the New England town where she grew up around the time of Pearl Harbor. Beneath the town's placid god-fearing exterior lay any number of dark secrets.
- DVD 4157
- To catch a thief
- John Robie is a reformed jewel thief who was once known as "The Cat." robie is suspected of a new rash of gem thefts in the luxury hotels of the French Riviera, and he must set out to clear himself. Meeting pampered heiress Frances, he sees a chance to bait the mysterious thief with her mother's fabulous jewels. His plan backfires, however, but Frances, who believes him guilty, proves her love by helping him escape.
- DVD 5725