Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hauer, Rutger
- Blade runner
- In a futuristic Los Angeles of 2019, detective Rick Deckard is a highly rated "Blade Runner" assigned to find and kill illegal cybernetic "replicants", genetic creations with superhuman abilities. Pulled unwillingly out of retirement, Deckard is forced into one last case, six exceptionally dangerous replicants who have escaped from slave labor and made their way into the city, apparently with plans to gain vengeance on the corporate masters who created them. In the course of investigation, Deckard falls in love with a beautiful woman who holds a disturbing secret, creating additional doubt and confusion in Deckard's mind. This 2007 "final cut" was remastered with improved visual and sound effects, and made some revisions to the 1992 "director's cut" revision.
- DVD 1180
- Blade Runner
- Los Angeles, 2019: Rick Deckard of the LAPD's Blade Runner unit prowls the steel & microchip jungle of the 21st century. His job is to track down and eliminate assumed humanoids known as 'replicants.' Replicants were declared illegal after a bloody mutiny on an Off-World Colony, and are to be terminated upon detection. He wants to get out of the force, but is drawn back in when 6 "skin jobs," the slang for replicants, hijack a ship back to Earth. The city that Deckard must search for his prey is a huge, sprawling, bleak vision of the future.
- DVD 5654
- Buffy, the vampire slayer
- A popular California high school girl is selected by a mysterious old man to kill the vampires that are terrorizing Los Angeles. Although it could put a serious crimp in her shopping, Buffy takes on the ghouls with the help of a handsome drifter, and incurs the wrath of the chief vampire!
- DVD 9769
- Based on a 13th century European legend about a beautiful maiden, a stalwart knight and a pickpocket. The knight and the lady were once lovers, but the curse of the jealous Bishop of Aquila has fated them to be "always together, eternally apart". By day, she is a hawk; by night he is a wolf.
- DVD 271
- Osterman weekend
- TV personality John Tanner is looking forward to a reunion party with his closest friends. That is, until the CIA warn him that they are all Soviet agents. Suddenly, he and his family are caught in a nightmare of terror, deception, helplessness and violent death.
- DVD 3699
- Soldaat van Oranje Soldier of Orange /
- Soldier of Orange offers a movie-view of World War II as seen in the Netherlands by civilians and members of the underground during the Nazi occupation. In 1939 six college students, fraternity brothers, pose for a photograph--dashing Erik, mischievous Guus, 'Mr. Particular' Nico, athletic Jan, carefree Alex, and aspiring professor Jack. Then WWII begins and their placid lives, full of wealth and comfort, change irrevocably. Helpless, Erik can only try to survive himself, as some of his best friends die, some turn traitor, and others cover themselves with glory.
- DVD 9145