Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hartman, Elizabeth
- Clint Eastwood plays a wounded Union soldier hidden by a girls' academy in the South during the Civil War.
- DVD 367
- This engaging film focuses on the changing roles and relationships of eight Vassar graduates during the years before WWII.
- DVD 9807
- Patch of blue
- Accidentally blinded as a child, 18-year-old Selina D'Arcey falls in love with a gentle and charming man, Gordon Ralfe, whom she meets in a rare visit to a park. Her racist mother declares that because Gordon is black, their relationship cannot continue, forcing Selina to choose between her family and her heart.
- DVD 1973
- Patch of blue
- Selena D'Arcy is accidentally blinded by her prostitute mother, Rose-Ann, at the age of five. For the next 13 years she is confined in the tiny Los Angeles apartment that they share with her grandfather. One afternoon at the local park, Selena meets Gordon Ralfe, an office worker whose kind treatment of her results in her falling in love with him, unaware that he is black. They continue to meet in the park every afternoon and he teaches her how to get along in the city. But when Rose-Ann learns of their relationship, she forbids Selena from having anything more to do with him. Selena continues to meet Gordon despite Rose-Ann's fury.
- DVD 6334
- Secret of NIMH
- The tale of Mrs. Brisby, the timid mouse who becomes a heroine in spite of herself. She gets help in saving her family from Farmer Fitzgibbon's plow from a crow, an owl and some intelligent rats.
- DVD 11966