Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hart, Daniel
- Ain't them bodies saints
- Four years ago, impassioned young outlaw couple Bob Muldoon and Ruth Guthrie were apprehended in the Texas hills during a shootout that left a local officer wounded by a bullet from Ruth's gun. Taking the blame, Bob was sentenced to 25 years in prison. After having engineered a daring escape, Bob is now determined to reconnect with the love of his life and meet the daughter who was born while he was incarcerated. But the journey back won't be easy, and the powers that be threaten to keep the two lovers apart forever.
- DVD 10354
- Ghost story
- In this singular exploration of legacy, love, loss, and the enormity of existence, a recently deceased, white-sheeted ghost returns to his suburban home to try to reconnect with his bereft wife.
- DVD 13050
- Old man & the gun
- At age 70, Forrest Tucker infamously made his escape from the tough San Quentin prison. Once he had gained his freedom, he embarked on a new set of heists that left investigators scratching their heads and the public fascinated by the story. This true story details Tucker's life which includes a detective wrapped up in the case, and a female who takes a liking to Tucker despite the criminal path he's on.
- DVD 12928
- White shamans, plastic medicine men a documentary /
- Explores the popularization and commercialization of Native American spiritual traditions.
- DVD 9829