Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hansen-Løve, Mia
- Amour de jeunesse Goodbye first love /
- Fifteen-year-old Camille is a serious girl who has fallen in love with the cheerful Sullivan, an older boy who returns her feelings but wants to be free to explore the world. When he leaves her in order to travel, she is at first devastated, but in the following years she develops into a more fully formed woman with new interests and a new love and the possibility that she'll be less defenseless when Sullivan enters her life again.
- DVD 9305
- Avenir Things to come /
- Nathalie is a philosophy teacher with a seemingly settled existence, juggling a rich life of the mind with the day-to-day demands of career and family. But beginning with the bombshell revelation that her husband of twenty-five years is leaving her, one by one the pillars of Nathalie's life start to crumble. For the first time in ages, she finds herself adrift, but also with a newfound sense of liberation. With nothing to hold her back, Nathalie sets out to rediscover herself.
- DVD 12274
- Pere de mes enfants The father of my children /
- Gregoire, a Parisian film producer, has it all, a beautiful wife, three adorable daughters, wealth and a buzzing career. On the surface he seems invincible, maintaining humor and charm as he tirelessly juggles the demands of his production company with his family's needs. But when Gregoire's reserves, both financial and emotional, reach a dramatic breaking point, his family's love and resilience is tested and their world is forever changed.
- DVD 8049