Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hand, David
- Bambi is a young deer hailed as the 'Prince of the Forest' at his birth. As Bambi grows, he makes friends with the other animals of the forest, in particular a rabbit named Thumper and a skunk named Flower. He learns the skills needed to survive, and he even finds love. One day, however, the human hunters come, and Bambi must learn to be as brave as his father if he is to lead the other deer to safety.
- DVD 5750
- Page one inside the New York times /
- This documentary chronicles the transformation of The New York Times newsroom and the inner workings of the Media Desk, as the Internet redefines the media industry by surpassing print as the main source of news. At the heart of the film is the burning question on the minds of everyone who cares about a rigorous American press, Times lover or not: what will happen if the fast-moving future of media leaves behind the fact-based, original reporting that helps to define our society? This up-close look at factors and actors that produce the "daily miracle" of a great news organization is a nuanced portrait of journalists continuing to produce extraordinary work under increasingly difficult circumstances.
- DVD 8746
- Snow White and the seven dwarfs
- Fairy tale story of Snow White and the adventures she has with the seven dwarfs, the prince, and the evil queen.
- DVD 5653