Films & Other Videos
- The story of the love affair between a beautiful retired courtesan Lea, and Chéri, the son of her old colleague and rival, Madame Peloux. After six years Madame Peloux has secretly arranged a marriage between Chéri and Edmee, the daughter of another rich courtesan. As the inevitable moment of parting approaches, Lea and Cheri begin to understand, too late, how much they mean to one another.
- DVD 7062
- A designer of a virtual reality game is hunted by an assassin intent on killing her and destroying her creation.
- DVD 1388
- Max was a promising young artist who lost his arm in the Great War and with it his ability to paint. Upon his return he opens an acclaimed art gallery that caters to modernism. There he meets another war veteran and struggling artist named Adolf Hitler. Max encourages Adolf to develop his talent. But since Adolf is penniless and is without family or friends, the lure of politics soon wins Adolf's interest over art, setting into motion the most cataclysmic period of the 20th century.
- DVD 1910
- Owning Mahowny
- Based on real events that occurred in between 1980 and 1981. Dan Mahowney is a quiet, unassuming assistant manager at a bank in Toronto. He is a compulsive gambler and runs up a massive debt with his bookie. Dan's bank responsibilities include approving loans. Needing to cover his debts, Dan starts approving loans to non-existent clients and adding hundreds of thousands of dollars to other accounts. As Dan's debts begin to grow into the seven figure range, his dealings become harder to hide, both from the authorities and from Belinda.
- DVD 4523
- A compelling epic about generations of a Hungarian Jewish family caught up in the upheavals and false hopes of a war-swept 20th century.
- DVD 1312