Films & Other Videos
Films with: Haley, Jackie Earle
- Birth of a nation
- Nat Turner is a literate American slave and preacher. His financially strained owner accepts an offer to use Nat's preaching to subdue unruly slaves. But as Nat witnesses countless atrocities, he orchestrates an uprising in the hopes of leading his people to freedom.
- DVD 12021
- Breaking away
- The Academy Award winning comedy about an idealistic young man and his friends and their pursuit to find jobs and a purpose to life in their hometown of Bloomington, Indiana.
- DVD 4518
- A revealing drama that focuses on the 16th president's tumultuous final months in office. In a nation divided by war and the strong winds of change, Lincoln pursues a course of action designed to end the war, unite the country, and abolish slavery. With the moral courage and fierce determination to succeed, his choices during this critical moment will change the fate of generations to come.
- DVD 9532
- Little children
- Sarah Pierce is a new stay at home mom struggling with the solitude of her new role. Spending every moment with a three year old tests the patience of the one-time English scholar. One day, at a local playground, she interacts with a group of moms and the differences are clear. They embrace motherhood and seem to relish all that their new role brings. One day, Brad, a stay at home dad brings his son to the playground. Sarah is amazed to find these mom have never talked to Brad and one of the women bets Sarah five dollars that she won't get his phone number. Sarah not only gets his phone number, but she lets him in on the joke and they hug and kiss. Emasculated by his wife, Kathy, Brad becomes slightly obsessed with finding ways to demonstrate he can still produce testosterone. Soon, Sarah and Brad start a passionate affair. At the same time, their quiet suburban community deals with Ronnie, a convicted pedophile who has just been released from prison. He returns to his mother's home and she helps him endure the constant taunts of an overzealous neighbor. These lives intersect in suprising and potentially dangerous ways.
- DVD 5129
- November 22, 1963 is a day that changed the world forever when beloved American President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas. Parkland is the true story behind that tragic day, told from the vantage point of individuals who are forced to make split-second decisions after this incomprehensible event that will change the world's landscape forever.
- DVD 10086
- Watchmen the complete story /
- In the United States, costumed superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society. But when one of his former colleagues is murdered, the washed-up, but no less determined, masked vigilante Rorschach sets out to uncover the plot to kill and discredit all past and present superheroes. As he reconnects with his former crime-fighting legion, a ragtag group of retired superheroes, only one of whom has true powers, Rorschach glimpses a wide-ranging and disturbing conspiracy with links to their shared past and catastrophic consequences for the future.
- DVD 8934