Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hader, Bill
- In 1987, James Brennan's dreams of a European summer vacation before studying at an Ivy League school in New York City are ruined after his parents have a severe career setback. As a result, James must get a summer job to cover his upcoming expenses. He goes to work at the decrepit local amusement park, Adventureland - a place where the games are rigged and the rides make you sick. There, he falls in love with witty co-worker, Emily Lewin. In that setting, the two have unforgettable and painful learning experiences about life, love and trust. A place where James discovers what he truly values.
- DVD 10822
- Inside out
- Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it's no exception for Riley, who is uprooted from her Midwest life when her father starts a new job in San Francisco. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her emotions ; Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust, and Sadness. The emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley's mind, where they help advise her through everyday life.
- DVD 11273
- Maggie's plan
- Maggie's plan to have a baby on her own is derailed when she falls in love with John, a married man, destroying his volatile marriage to the brilliant Georgette.
- DVD 11878
- Seth and Evan are accepting the fact that they will be going to different colleges in the fall. Now, it seems more imporant than ever that they go to a high school party, and achieve some of their long time goals. This includes, but is not limited to, losing their virginity with the girl of their dreams by getting them wasted and being their "regret hookup." Their awkward friend Fogell gets a fake ID, with just the name McLovin, and agrees to get liquor to bring to Jules' a.k.a. Seth's dream girl's graduation party. All seems to be going well until McLovin is suckerpunched in the liquor store by a robber. When the police come, they try to get a story out of the clerk, but she is too worried about her exam tomorrow, so they question McLovin.
- DVD 11639
- Since she was little, it's been drilled into Amy's head by her dad that monogamy isn't realistic. Now a magazine writer, Amy lives by that credo; enjoying what she feels is an uninhibited life free from stifling, boring romantic commitment, but in actuality, she's kind of in a rut. When she finds herself starting to fall for the subject of the new article she's writing, a charming and successful sports doctor named Aaron Conners, Amy starts to wonder if other grown-ups might be on to something.
- DVD 11297