Films & Other Videos
Films with: Griebe, Frank
- Philippa is a British schoolteacher living in Italy, whose husband fell victim to a drug overdose. Vendice is a powerful local drug dealer who sold the dope which killed Philippa's husband. Disgusted with the inability of the police to bring Vendice to justice, Philippa takes the law into her own hands, planting a bomb which is intended to kill the dealer. Instead the bomb kills four innocent bystanders. Now with the help of her multilingual translator, Philippa escapes and continues to seak revenge on Vendice.
- DVD 2227
- Krieger und die Kaiserin Princess and the warrior /
- When shy, beautiful Sissi is the victim of a horrible car accident, a handsome small-time criminal comes to the rescue and saves her life. Once she recovers, she sets out to find him and discovers that he is a violent man with a conflicted past and dangerous future. It doesn't take long for the two to meet again - during a deadly bank robbery. Now it is her turn to save his life.
- DVD 1319
- Perfume the story of a murderer /
- Jean-Baptiste Grenouille is born under his mother's table at the fish market, onto a pile of muddy fish guts, establishing from the beginning his repulsion for putrid scents. A childhood of neglect and, later, a job at a tannery, encourage Jean-Baptiste to develop his olfactory sense rather than his verbal skills. An opportunity to prove his worth to Parisian perfumist Giuseppe Baldini results in his immediate hire into a promising new career. His successes in perfume mixing are negated by a blinding obsession for capturing the sublime beauty of the human soul, which in his twisted logic requires the killing of young women to reduce their body fats to essential oils for the ultimate perfume.
- DVD 5579