Films & Other Videos
Films with: Gregory, Jon
- Ned Kelly
- Sixteen-year-old Irish immigrant Ned Kelly is sentenced to three years in prison for stealing horse. After his release, he finds work tending to horses owned by Richard Cook, whose wife becomes interested in Ned. Fitzpatrick, is a police officer interested in Ned's sister Kate. When she refuses his advances, Fitzpatrick steals the family's animals. Not being able to go straight, Ned goes on the run and steals from a string of banks to support himself and his gang.
- DVD 8374
- Three billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri
- After months have passed without a culprit in her daughter's murder case, Mildred Hayes makes a bold move, painting three signs leading into her town with a controversial message directed at William Willoughby, the town's revered chief of police. When his second-in-command Officer Dixon, an immature mother's boy with a penchant for violence, gets involved, the battle between Mildred and Ebbing's law enforcement is only exacerbated.
- DVD 12614
- Docudrama following all aspects of the international illegal heroin industry.
- DVD 2140
- United kingdom
- Prince Seretse Khama of Botswana causes an international stir when he marries a white woman from London in the late 1940s. When they decided to marry, just as apartheid was being introduced into South Africa, it caused an international uproar. However, their passionate romance triumphed over every obstacle and changed the course of African history.
- DVD 12215