Films & Other Videos
Films with: Grace
- Alfred Hitchcock's "dial M for murder"
- A man devises a plan to murder his wife, not only because he wants her money, but because she is in love with another man.
- DVD 4311
- Alfred Hitchcock's rear window
- As a photographer with a broken leg, Stewart takes up the fine art of spying on his Greenwich Village neighbors during a summer heat wave. Things really begin to get hot when he suspects a salesman may have murdered his nagging wife and buried the body in a flower garden. He actively enlists the help of his girlfriend to investigate the highly suspicious chain of events. Events that ultimately lead to one of the most memorable and gripping endings in film history.
- DVD 4215
- High noon
- A retired marshal's wedding is interrupted when he learns a killer he had sent to jail will return to town on the noon train to seek revenge. The townspeople refuse to help him, so he is forced to take up his badge and guns again, alienating his new bride, a Quaker who is opposed to violence.
- DVD 616
- High society
- In this musical comedy, a society wedding is being arranged in Newport, Rhode Island. The beautiful Tracy Samantha Lord is to marry George Kittredge. However, Tracy's ex-husband, the songwriter C.K. Dexter-Haven, has never stopped loving her and has hopes of winning her back. A New York scandal sheet reporter and photographer arrive to cover the wedding and complicate the tangled romances.
- DVD 10897
- To catch a thief
- John Robie is a reformed jewel thief who was once known as "The Cat." robie is suspected of a new rash of gem thefts in the luxury hotels of the French Riviera, and he must set out to clear himself. Meeting pampered heiress Frances, he sees a chance to bait the mysterious thief with her mother's fabulous jewels. His plan backfires, however, but Frances, who believes him guilty, proves her love by helping him escape.
- DVD 5725