Films & Other Videos
Films with: Gold, Tami
- Every mother's son
- Story of three mothers, Iris Baez, Kadiatou Diallo, and Doris Busch Boskey, fighting for justice for their sons, Anthony Raymond Baez, Amadou Diallo, and Gary (Gidone) Busch. All three men were killed by police.
- DVD 7919
- Out at work
- (Out at work: original version) Looks at the lives of three gay works as they struggle to gain equal rights and eradicate homophobic treatment in the workplace. (Out at work: America undercover) Includes two of the stories found in the orginal version of Out at work as well as the story of a stock trader who was maltreated and sexually harassed by his employer because of his sexual orientation.
- DVD 7235
- Passionate politics the life and work of Charlotte Bunch /
- "Brings Charlotte [Bunch]'s story to life, from idealistic young civil rights organizer, to lesbian feminist activist to internationally recognized leader. Charlotte's story is told by women from Asia, Africa, South America and the Caribbean who have worked with her to put women's rights on the global human rights agenda. Interwoven throughout the film are excerpts from Charlotte's personal letters that illuminate her determination to create a more just world"--Container.
- DVD 9125
- RFK in the land of apartheid a ripple of hope /
- "Using never before seen archival footage and interviews in South Africa and the United States, filmmakers ... tell the unknown story of Robert Kennedy's 1966 visit to South Africa during the worst years of Apartheid. The film evokes the connections between the American Civil Rights Movement and the Anti-Apartheid Movement in South Africa. The filmmakers find witness to this special moment in time through the sights and sounds of present day South Africa."--Container.
- DVD 8175