Films & Other Videos
Films with: Franco, Larry J.
- A geophysical team, who are investigating the effect of radiation from other solar systems has on the Earth, learn that the core of the Earth is heating up and warn the President of the United States. While the leaders of the world race to build 'arks' to escape the impending doom, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes of unprecedented strength wreak havoc all over the world.
- DVD 2589
- Was Shakespeare a fraud? Who really wrote about cloak-and-dagger political intrigue, illicit romances in the Royal Court, and the schemes of greedy nobles hungry for the power of the throne? Set against the backdrop of the succession of Queen Elizabeth I, and the Essex Rebellion against her, intrigue and suspense advance the theory that it was really Edward De Vere, Earl of Oxford, who penned Shakespeare's plays.
- DVD 8832
- John Carpenter's Escape from New York
- "In a world ravaged by crime, the entire island of Manhattan has been converted to a walled prison where brutal prisoners roam. But when the US president ... crash lands inside, only one man can bring him back: notorious outlaw and form Special Forces war hero Snake Plissken ... But time is short. In 24 hours, an explosive device implanted in his neck will end Snake's mission-- and his life-- unless he succeeds!"--Container.
- DVD 9112
- Jurassic Park trilogy
- Jurassic Park: Scientists develop a means of bringing dinosaurs to life using DNA taken from dino' blood, which has been preserved inside insects encased in amber. Lost world: Four years after the failure of Jurassic Park on Isla Nublar, it is revealed that there was another island ("Site B") on which dinosaurs were bred before being transported to Isla Nublar. Jurassic Park III: Eight years after the InGen incident, Dr. Grant is happy with his life far from any dinosaurs other than the fossilized ones. Unfortunately, he is extremely short in research money, and therefore accepts the offer from a wealthy businessman.
- DVD 2180
- An alien, from a distant planet, lands in Wisconsin and arrives at the remote cabin of Jenny Hayden, a distraught young widow. The alien (Starman) convinces her to drive him to Arizona, explaining that if he is not picked up by his mothership in three days he will die. En route, Starman demonstrates the power of universal love, while Jenny rediscovers her human feelings for passion.
- DVD 6063
- They live
- One man discovers that aliens are masquerading as humans while they lull the public into submission through subliminal advertising messages. Only specially made sunglasses make the deadly truth visible.
- DVD 6508