Films & Other Videos
Films with: Fox, Kerry
- Angel at my table a trilogy /
- The true-life story of Janet Frame, New Zealand's most distinguished author. The film follows Frame along her inspiring journey, from a poverty-stricken childhood to a misdiagnosis of schizophrenia and electroshock therapy to, finally, literary fame.
- DVD 4162
- Bright star
- Nineteenth century poet John Keats and the girl next door, Fanny Brawne, started out as unlikely lovers who were totally at odds with each other. However, when Brawne offers to help Keats nurse his seriously ill brother, the two soon became involved in an unstoppable romance that only his untimely death at age 25 could bring to a shattering end.
- DVD 7220
- Crimson field
- In a tented field hospital on the coast of France, doctors, nurses, and volunteers work together to heal the bodies and souls of men wounded in the trenches of WWI. The hospital is a frontier: between the battlefield and home front but also between the old rules, hierarchies, class distinctions, and a new way of thinking.
- DVD 11259
- Tells the story of the beautiful and talented Tilly Dunnage. After years working as a dressmaker in exclusive Parisian fashion houses, Tilly returns home to a town in the Australian outback to reconcile with her eccentric mother Molly. She also falls in love with the pure-hearted Teddy, and armed with her sewing machine and haute couture style, Tilly transforms the women of the town, exacting sweet revenge on those who did her wrong.
- DVD 12058
- What starts out as a weekly anonymous tryst between a divorced man and a married woman turns into a searing portrait of loneliness and emotional need.
- DVD 3069
- Shallow grave
- When three friends find their new roommate dead and a suitcase full of money under his bed, they have no trouble deciding how to dispose of the cash, but the body is a different story. Their troubles are compounded when they meet the men who come to retrieve the money.
- DVD 9492