Films & Other Videos
Films with: Fossey, Brigitte
- Homme qui aimait les femmes The man who loved women/
- The story of Bertrand Morane, a bachelor who is obsessed with women. Bertrand is no Don Juan-he is an intelligent and sensitive man who adores women of all ages, shapes and sizes. In an effort to understand his obsession, Bertrand writes his memoirs and remembers all the women he has loved.
- DVD 1519
- Jeux interdits Forbidden games /
- "The story of a young girl orphaned by war and the farm boy she joins in a fantastical world of macabre play" -- Container.
- DVD 9096
- Last butterfly
- Wartime, 1944, and Europe is brutalized by the horror of Nazi aggression and inhumanity. In the tiny Czech village of Terezin, the Nazis plan a propaganda coup to reshape international opinion. In order to reassure a Red Cross delegation and to show the caring face of Nazism, Hitler has given the village to Jewish settlers as a place where they can live in freedom. To provide a convincing "show", the Nazis have plucked French mime, Antoine, from his waning career and ordered him to put on the greatest show of his life.
- DVD 2053