Films & Other Videos
Films with: Fosse, Bob
- All that jazz
- The story of an obsessed, pill-popping chain-smoking choreographer/director dancing simultaneously with love and death. But even while dying, he creates some great dancing. Based on the life of Bob Fosse.
- DVD 2971
- An egocentric American girl dreams of becoming a star while working in a third-rate Berlin cabaret.
- DVD 124
- At a time when crimes of passion result in celebrity headlines, nightclub sensation Velma Kelly and spotlight-seeking Roxie Hart both find themselves on Chicago's famed Murderess Row. They also share Billy Flynn, the town's slickest lawyer with a talent for turning notorious defendants into local legends.
- DVD 2480
- A tribute to the man behind such favorites as "Cabaret," "Chicago," "Sweet Charity," and "Pippin." A mixture of physically aggressive dance moves and dazzling visual style, Bob Fosse's approach to theater revolutionized how we experience music and dance, while his mixture of cynicism and sentiment remains timely decades after his death. Join one of Fosse's most gifted collaborators, Ann Reinking, as she and a wild, gyrating cast take you through such memorable standards as "Life Is Just a Bowl of Cherries," "Steam Heat," "Mein Herr," and the unforgettable "Big Spender."
- DVD 4138
- Tells the story of troubled nightclub comic Lenny Bruce, his wife Honey Harlowe, and his fatal decline through drug addiction.
- DVD 7368
- Sweet Charity
- A lovelorn New York dance hall hostess named Charity Hope Valentine dreams of old-fashioned romance but falls in love with one undeserving man after another.
- DVD 2336