Films & Other Videos
Films with: Fleming, Victor
- Actors. Rare films of Clara Bow.
- Dancing mothers: Set during the 1920's flapper era a wealthy family is torn apart when the wife discovers that her husband is cheating on her. The shock opens her eyes for the first time to the selfishness and shallowness of her daughter and husband. Mantrap: A young woman's flirtatious nature leads her to romantic adventures at a back woods outpost along the Canadian border in the 1920's.
- DVD 7553
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- A doctor experiments in order to turn himself into a fiend.
- DVD 4180
- Gone with the wind
- An epic story of the South's fight to maintain it's way of life during the Civil War years. It starts out as Scarlett O'Hara and her family are amongst the ladies and "chivalrous" gentlemen at the Twelve Oaks Plantation's ball before the Civil War begins. How Scarlett's love for one man keeps her from seeing the love that another man truly has for her. As the South finally crumbles down around her, Scarlett devises a way to overcome starvation in order save herself and her family.
- DVD 6612
- Wizard of Oz
- Musical fantasy tale about a little Kansas girl named Dorothy who visits the magical land of Oz.
- DVD 559
- Wizard of Oz
- When a nasty neighbor tries to have her dog put to sleep, Dorothy takes her dog, Toto, and starts to run away. A tornado appears and carries her to the magical land of Oz. Wishing to return home, she begins to travel to the city of Oz where a great wizard lives. On her way she meets a Scarecrow who needs a brain, a Tin Man who wants a heart, and a Cowardly Lion who desperately needs courage. They all hope the all-mighty Wizard of Oz will help them, but they have to get to the Emerald City before the Wicked Witch of the West catches up with them.
- DVD 5656