Films & Other Videos
Films with: Ferlito, Vanessa
- Julie & Julia
- Julie Powell is a frustrated insurance worker who wants to be a writer. Trying to find a challenge in her life, she decides to cook her way through Julia Child's 'Mastering the Art of French Cooking' in one year, and to blog about it. As Julie begins to find her groove as a cook, and her voice as a writer, the project takes on a life of its own. The project provides the struggling young woman with her life's purpose, to her very pleasant surprise. Julia Child has an amazing love affair with her dashing husband, Paul, all while embracing life and French food. Julie lovingly celebrates the life of one of American food's most influential and beloved figureheads.
- DVD 7166
- Quentin Tarantino's Death proof
- A deranged stuntman stalks his victims from the safety of his killer car, but when he picks on the wrong group of babes, all bets are off. He becomes involved in an automotive duel of epic proportions.
- DVD 5301
- Tyler Perry's Madea goes to jail
- After a high-speed freeway chase puts Madea in front of the judge, her reprieve is short-lived as anger management issues get the best of her and lands her in jail. A gleeful Joe couldn't be happier at Madea's misfortune. But her eccentric family members, the Browns, rally behind her, lending their special 'country' brand of support. Meanwhile, Assistant District Attorney Joshua Hardaway is on the fast track to career success. But Hardaway lands a case too personal to handle - defending Candace Washington, a woman he went to college with and who is now a prostitute and former drug addict. Handling the case would be a conflict of interest, so he asks his fiancée and fellow ADA Linda Holmes to fill in on his behalf. When Candace ends up in jail, Madea befriends the young woman, protecting her in a 'motherly' way as only Madea can.
- DVD 7521
- A Latino boxer must navigate the path between his newfound fame, with all its seductive trappings, and his humble yet proud roots growing up on the hard, mean streets of Jackson Heights, Queens. Surrounded by his childhood friends and an old-school trainer, Lex Vargas endures a devastating personal loss before turning professional, eventually signing with a high-profile promoter. Ultimately his fame and fortune threatens to undermine the longtime bonds he shares with his buddies from the old neighborhood.
- DVD 3199