Films & Other Videos
Films with: Farmer, Gary
- Dead man
- On the run after murdering a man, accountant William Blake encounters a strange North American man named Nobody who prepares him for his journey into the spiritual world.
- DVD 13004
- False promises the lost land of the Wenatchi /
- The Wenatchi were offered a reservation and fishing rights under the terms of the Yakama Treaty in 1855, but the government failed to honor that treaty as well as others made with the tribe. The tribe wants its land returned.
- DVD 4880
- Powwow highway
- With nothing in common but their Native American heritage, two men begin a cross-country adventure filled with comedy and drama.
- DVD 7505
- Persuaded to help a desperate friend for a $6 million payday, an expert safecracker postpones his retirement to pull off one last heist with a novice thief. Their foolproof plan turns into a high risk gamble when a clash of egos threatens to bring them both down.
- DVD 1254
- In the shadow of Mt. Rushmore, lies one of the poorest counties in America, The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. For police officer Rudy Yellow Lodge, the painful legacy of Indian existence is brought home every night as he locks up drunk and disorderly Indians, including his own brother. Rudy's frustration leads him to take the law into his own hands. Ultimately, Rudy is able to honor his big brother, and his people with a life-affirming act of defiance.
- DVD 2388
- Smoke signals
- Story of the journey of two Coeur d'Alene Indian boys from Idaho to Arizona. Victor is the stoic, handsome son of an alcoholic father who has abandoned his family. Thomas is a gregarious, goofy young man orphaned as an infant by a fire which Victor's father accidentally started while drunk. Thomas is a storyteller who makes every effort to connect with the people around him; Victor, in contrast, uses his quiet demeanor to gain strength and confidence. When Victor's estranged father dies in Arizona the two young men embark on a journey to recover his ashes. Along the way the two learn a number of life lessons from each other and those around them.
- DVD 802