Films & Other Videos
Films with: Espinola, Robin
- Chinese Exclusion Act
- Examine the origin, history and impact of the 1882 law that made it illegal for Chinese workers to come to America and for Chinese nationals already here ever to become U.S. citizens. The first in a long line of acts targeting the Chinese for exclusion, it remained in force for more than 60 years.
- DVD 13138
- Eugene O'Neill a documentary film /
- Eugene O'Neill was one of the greatest playwrights in American history. Through his experimental and emotionally probing dramas, he addressed the difficulties of human society with a deep psychological complexity.
- DVD 9685
- Into the deep America, whaling & the world /
- The history of the American whaling industry, from its 17th-century origins in drift and shore whaling off the coast of New England and Cape Cod, through the golden age of deep ocean whaling, and on to its demise in the decades following the American Civil War.
- DVD 10304
- Commemorated each year at Thanksgiving, no chapter in American history has been more clouded in myth, legend and venerable cliche than the story of the Pilgrims.
- DVD 12488