Films & Other Videos
Films with: Epstein, Julius J.
- Set in World War II Morocco within a city filled with European refugees. A bitter nightclub owner helps his former lover and her Resistance-hero husband escape from the Nazis.
- DVD 2523
- Frank Capra's Arsenic and old lace
- An easy going drama critic discovers that his kind and gentle Aunts Abby and Martha have a bizarre habit of poisoning gentlemen callers and burying them in the cellar.
- DVD 1488
- Last time I saw Paris
- It's post-World War II Paris filled with divorce, domestic quarrels, jaded lives, ruined marriages and disillusioned people.
- DVD 418
- Mr. Skeffington
- Popular and beautiful Fanny Trellis is forced into a loveless marriage with an older man, Jewish banker Job Skeffington, in order to save her beloved brother Trippy from an embezzlement charge. But Fanny has always used beauty to manipulate her way through life by encouraging dozens of suitors, even after her marriage. However, when she falls ill her beauty is gone and she is lost. This film deals openly with anti-Semitism, the story spans World War I, Prohibition and the preliminary volley of World War II.
- DVD 10653