Films & Other Videos
Films with: Eluto, Ken
- Citizen Kane 70th anniversary /
- In Citizen Kane, following the death of a publishing tycoon, news reporters scramble to discover the meaning of his final utterance. In RKO-281, Orson Welles produces his greatest film, Citizen Kane, despite the opposition of the film's de facto subject, William Randolph Hearst.
- DVD 12750
- Heir to an execution a granddaughter's story /
- Julius and Ethel Rosenberg are Cold War iconic symbols and their trial and execution embody the hysteria fueled by the McCarthy's red scare. But who were the Rosenberg's as people? Listen to staunch Rosenberg comrades and hear the intimate interviews with the filmmaker's father, Michael Meeropol, who brings an immediacy to his parents' story. This painful revelation eerily underscores the depth of political paranoia of the time and the impossibility of discovering the ultimate truth about the Rosenberg's guilt or innocence.
- DVD 7567
- Hurricane of '38
- Using archival film and photographs and interviews with survivors, this film chronicles the devastating path of the hurricane which struck New England without a warning on September 21, 1938, and found the population completely unprepared. It left almost 700 people dead and caused severe property damage.
- DVD 12046
- Screenwriter Keith Michaels was once on top of the world. Now he's divorced, broke, approaching fifty, and hasn't written a hit film in years. So when a university in the quiet town of Binghamton asks him to teach a course in screenwriting, Keith can't say no. His attitude slowly begins to change once he gets to know his students, including Holly, a single mom looking to start a new chapter in life.
- DVD 11982