Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cornish, Abbie
- Bright star
- Nineteenth century poet John Keats and the girl next door, Fanny Brawne, started out as unlikely lovers who were totally at odds with each other. However, when Brawne offers to help Keats nurse his seriously ill brother, the two soon became involved in an unstoppable romance that only his untimely death at age 25 could bring to a shattering end.
- DVD 7220
- Elizabeth the golden age /
- 1585: Philip II's Catholic Spain is the most powerful empire in the world. Only England, ruled by Protestant Elizabeth, stands against him. The Queen is threatened by a depleted treasury, constant threats of assassination, and plots by Philip to install her cousin, Queen Mary of Scotland, on her throne. To which end a great armada is poised to invade England--as punishment for the capture of his treasure-ships, and to make Europe safe for Catholicism--even as Elizabeth's attention is diverted to Sir Walter Raleigh, returned from the New World with two gifts: the territory of Virginia and tobacco. Facing her greatest challenge, Elizabeth must rally her country to safeguard her kingdom, destroy her enemies, and secure her position as "Mother to her people."
- DVD 6132
- After making a misjudged advance towards her mother's boyfriend, 16-year-old Heidi flees her home for the small Australian ski town of Jindabyne. Her self destructive tendancies surface, and her fragile new world threatens to come tumbling down.
- DVD 6696
- Decorated Iraq war hero Sgt. Brandon King makes a celebrated return to his small Texas hometown following his tour of duty. He tries to resume the life he left behind with the help and support of his family and his best friend, Steve Shriver, who served with him in Iraq. Along with their other war buddies, Brandon and Steve try to make peace with civilian life. Then, against Brandon's will, the Army orders him back to duty in Iraq, which upends his world. The conflict tests everything he believes in - the bond of family, the loyalty of friendship, the limits of love and the value of honor.
- DVD 5470
- Three billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri
- After months have passed without a culprit in her daughter's murder case, Mildred Hayes makes a bold move, painting three signs leading into her town with a controversial message directed at William Willoughby, the town's revered chief of police. When his second-in-command Officer Dixon, an immature mother's boy with a penchant for violence, gets involved, the battle between Mildred and Ebbing's law enforcement is only exacerbated.
- DVD 12614