Films & Other Videos
Films with: Colley, Kenneth
- Brassed off!
- A story about two old friends and ex-lovers whose surprise reunion turns their lives and the lives of everyone else in town hilariously upside down!
- DVD 3719
- Foyle's war.
- History meets mystery in this PBS series, with four feature-length episodes set at the height of World War II. War has torn the social fabric of the once quiet coastal community of Hastings and DCS Christopher Foyle's investigations explore the violence and opportunism that the conflict has fostered on the home front.
- DVD 9417
- Inspector Morse. Fat chance /
- Inspector Morse is a melancholy, enigmatic and romantic man who never uses his first name and who finds solace in real ale, classical music and difficult crosswords. Together with his able Sergeant Lewis, Morse uses his considerable intellect and passion for the truth and justice to investigate death and murder in the English university town of Oxford.
- DVD 9025
- Measure for measure
- Cruel Angelo is left in charge of Vienna when the Duke pretends to leave town. Angelo revives an old law against fornication and sentences Claudio to death for seducing Juliet, Claudio's betrothed. Claudio's sister, Isabella, pleads for his life and Angelo offers to spare him in exchange for her virginity. Angelo's corruption and severity are punished when the Duke reveals that he has witnessed it all.
- DVD 2362
- Music lovers
- About two ill-matched lovers in this divine bio-pic of the great musician Peter Tchaikovsky, a lavish film filled with brilliant Tchaikovsky music selections.
- DVD 9628
- Pennies from heaven
- Dennis Potter's masterpiece mini-series follows the adventures, mishaps, and yearnings of a traveling song sheet peddler on a tight commission as he tries to make dreams fit the promises of the lyrics he carries.
- DVD 6009