Films & Other Videos
Films with: Carcassonne, Philippe
- "Escape to a close-knit seaside community where friendship, love and lust collide... Adore is a sensual yet thought-provoking drama in which two lifelong friends find themselves entangled in passionate sexual relationships with each other's sons. As they struggle to make sense of conflicting emotions and desires, the lines between family, friendship and morality are blurred"--Container.
- DVD 11854
- Cœur en hiver A heart in winter /
- Camille, a concert violinist, becomes intrigued by her lover's business partner, Stephane. She interprets his distance as a sign of intellectual seduction. The love triangle that develops reveals the complexity and imperfection of the three characters.
- DVD 5636
- Night shift
- In this moody Police drama set in Paris, Virginie, Erik, and Aristide work as police officers in a local brigade, trying to hold their personal and emotional lives together while dealing with daily occurrences of violence in homes and on the streets. One night, they are assigned an unusual mission and must drive a migrant back to the border for unspecified reasons. On their way to the airport, Virginie discovers the prisoner will be sentenced to death if he goes back to his country. Faced with an unbearable dilemma, she starts to question their mission. They have the night to decide one man's fate.
- DVD 13469
- In a desperate quest to save the people on his estate by draining the mosquito infested wetlands, a young man quickly learns that a sharp wit is the key to open any door in the Versailles court of Louis XVI.
- DVD 9134