Films & Other Videos
Films with: Butterfield, Asa
- Boy in the striped pajamas
- Set in Poland during World War II. Innocent and naive 8-year-old Bruno is bored and restless in his new home. Ignoring his mother, he sets off on an adventure in the woods. He comes across a high fence which separates him from the people he can see through it. Soon he meets a young boy in striped pajamas, and a surprising friendship develops.
- DVD 6507
- Orphan, clock keeper, and thief, twelve-year-old Hugo lives in the walls of a busy Paris train station, where his survival depends on secrets and anonymity. But when his world suddenly interlocks with an eccentric girl and the owner of a small toy booth in the train station, Hugo's undercover life, and his most precious secret, are put in jeopardy. A cryptic drawing, a treasured notebook, a stolen key, a mechanical man, and a hidden message all come together to change Hugo's life forever.
- DVD 8715
- Journey's end
- The Great War, March 1918. C-company arrives to take its turn in the front-line trenches of northern France, led by the war-weary Captain Stanhope. With a German offensive imminently approaching, the company anxiously awaits their unknown fate.
- DVD 12696
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- Jacob discovers clues to a mystery and stumbles upon Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. However the mystery is deeper than he had thought, as he gets to know the residents and learn about their special powers. Jacob discovers that only his own special peculiarity can save his new friends.
- DVD 12072