Films & Other Videos
Films with: Boon, Dany
- Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis
- Post office manager Philippe longs for a transfer to the sunny, sophisticated south of France. But when his attempt to cheat his way into a transfer backfires, he is sent instead to Nord-Pas de Calais. This northern province is known for its chilly dampness, its drunken, unemployable population, its terrible food and an impenetrable dialect known as Ch'timi. But Philippe soon learns to love these people so much that he must devise a strategy, with the help of the natives, to keep his left-behind wife from discovering his secret.
- DVD 6940
- Joyeux Noël Merry Christmas /
- Loosely based on true episodes, this film tells the story of German, French, and Scottish soldiers in the bloody trenches of World War I and the miraculous Christmas Eve truce they unexpectedly forge. Follows a French lieutenant, a Scottish priest, and a German tenor and his beloved Danish soprano as music and the spirit of Christmas create bonds between enemies.
- DVD 143
- Micmacs à tire-larigot Micmacs /
- First it was a mine that exploded in the Moroccan desert. Years later, it was a stray bullet that lodged in his brain. Bazil doesn't have much luck with weapons. Released from the hospital after his accident, Bazil is homeless. Luckily, he is taken in by a motley crew of junkyard dealers living in a veritable Ali Baba's cave. One day, while out walking, Bazil recognizes the logos of the weapons manufacturers that caused his misfortune, and sets out with his wacky friends to take revenge.
- DVD 7925
- Rien à déclarer Nothing to declare /
- A Belge-Francophobe customs officer is forced to team up with a Frenchman during the elimination of the Franco-Belge borders in the 90s.
- DVD 9270