Films & Other Videos
Films with: Bilcock, Jill
- Based on a true story. This is how the biggest television event in history was almost not televised. Apollo 11 goes to the moon and the first step is to be televised around the globe. But right before the landing, the dish flatlines. Its up to the unconventional Aussie crew and the by-the-book NASA supervisor to work together to fix the dish before the landing occurs.
- DVD 2115
- Tells the story of the beautiful and talented Tilly Dunnage. After years working as a dressmaker in exclusive Parisian fashion houses, Tilly returns home to a town in the Australian outback to reconcile with her eccentric mother Molly. She also falls in love with the pure-hearted Teddy, and armed with her sewing machine and haute couture style, Tilly transforms the women of the town, exacting sweet revenge on those who did her wrong.
- DVD 12058
- Japanese story
- In a remote Australian desert a geologist and a businessman strike a deal to go on a cross country journey together. As they encounter life or death situations, it is clear that neither of them will ever be the same person they were at the beginning.
- DVD 3710
- Moulin Rouge!
- Christian, an idealistic and impoverished young writer who, newly arrived in Montmartre, is haphazardly inducted into a circle of young bohemians led by Toulouse-Lautrec. A comedy of mistaken identities ensues, quickly enmeshing the young poet in a love triangle involving the unobtainable and consumptive Satine, queen courtesan of the Moulin Rouge, and the foppish Duke of Roxbury, his villainous rival for her affections.
- DVD 1297
- Road to Perdition
- Michael Sullivan works as an enforcer for his adopted father, Irish gangster John Rooney. When Sullivan's son, Mike Jr., witnesses one of his father's killings on Rooney's behalf, the gangster decides that his ward and his family are liabilities that must be removed. Sullivan tries to safeguard his son and get even with the man who betrayed him, while his son focuses on bonding with his emotionally distant father.
- DVD 1965