Films & Other Videos
Films with: Bikel, Theodore
- African Queen
- Thrown together at the outset of World War I, the spinster sister of a British missionary and the derelict captain of the launch, The African Queen, determine to pilot the boat down an unchartered river in an effort to destroy a German gunboat which prevents invasion by British forces. Setting: German East Africa in 1914.
- DVD 4776
- Kidnappers a story of a Scotch settlement in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia /
- "Set early in 20th Century Nova Scotia, Canada, two orphaned Scottish boys are sent to live an austere life with their puritan grandfather Jim Mackenzie (Duncan Macrae) and kindly grandma (Jean Anderson)."--Container
- DVD 11702
- Klezmatics on holy ground /
- "In order to capture the band's highs, lows, and relentless and committed march forward, Anjou and crew followed them for over three years, from the American heartland to Poland and Budapest, into the recording studio and onto the concert stage."--Container.
- DVD 8042
- My fair lady
- A Cockney waif is transformed by a linguistics professor into an elegant lady.
- DVD 321