Films & Other Videos
Films with: Bier, Susanne
- Brødre Brothers /
- An emotionally charged story of two brothers who struggle to find their place within their family after one of them is sent to the war in Afghanistan. The responsible brother at war is missing in action and presumed dead. His less responsible brother gravitates towrd his brother's preumed widow and cares for her. When the older brother returns from prison camp with post traumatic stress problems his role and his brother's shift.
- DVD 6759
- Efter brylluppet After the wedding /
- Jacob, a Danish expatriate, runs a struggling orphanage in one of India's poorest regions. Desperate to save the orphanage from closing, he returns to Denmark to meet Jorgen, a wealthy businessman and potential benefactor. Jorgen invites Jacob to his daughter's wedding, seemingly as a friendly gesture, but the terminally ill Jorgen is also trying to find a new husband for his wife Helene. When Jacob meets Helene, he recognizes her as a person from a past he is trying to forget. The wedding invitation leads to a devastating series of surprises that change Jacob's life and force him to make a bitter choice.
- DVD 5204
- Hævnen In a better world /
- "Bullied at school, Elias is defended by Christian, a boy greatly troubled over his mother's death. So when the two become involved in an act of revenge with potentially tragic consequences, it's their parents who are left to help them come to terms iwth the complexity of human emotions, pain and empath."--Container.
- DVD 8573
- Night manager
- Jonathan Pine is working as the night manager of a Cairo hotel. He gets involved with a local woman who is the girlfriend of a local gangster. Through her relationship with the gangster she has acquired information linking illegal international arms sales with an English billionaire.
- DVD 11763