Films & Other Videos
Films with: Barry, John
- Dances with wolves
- Story of a Civil War hero (Costner) who travels west where he is assigned to an abandoned fort. His nearest neighbors are members of a Sioux tribe, and they gradually become friends. He marries a tribe woman (McDonnell) and ultimately must make a decision about the tribe and their life when he realizes what their fate will be at the hands of the white man.
- DVD 190
- Midnight cowboy
- A Texas "cowboy" takes a bus to New York in search of lonely, rich women who will pay for his sexual services but spends a hard winter helping a con man.
- DVD 299
- An unhappily married socialite woman is trying to get through to a recently divorced doctor, who in his own words just wants to feel something.
- DVD 4561
- Robin and Marian
- The legend of Robin Hood continues when Robin and Little John return from the Crusades under the command of King Richard the Lionheart. But when Richard is accidentally slain, the mad King John assumes the throne and Robin regroups the members of his old Sherwood Forest band.
- DVD 2045
- A young sister and brother are abandoned in the harsh Australian outback and must learn to exist in the natural world, without their usual comforts, in this hypnotic masterpiece. Along the way, they met a young aborigine on his 'walkabout, ' a rite of passage in which adolescent boys are initiated into manhood by journeying into the wilderness alone.
- DVD 583
- Zulu is set in Africa in 1879 only hours after the battle of Isandhlwana. A small group of British soldiers stood their ground at a farm house at Rorke's Drift against an onslaught of wave after wave of Zulus.
- DVD 12977