Films & Other Videos
Films with: Baez, Joan
- Don't look back
- The legendary documentarian finds Dylan in London during his 1965 tour, which would be his last as an acoustic artist and marked a turning point in his career. In this wildly entertaining vision of one of the twentieth century's greatest artists thrust into the spotlight, Dylan is surrounded by teen fans; gets into heated philosophical jousts with journalists; and kicks back with fellow musicians Joan Baez, Donovan, and Alan Price.
- DVD 13003
- Dont look back
- Documentary filmed during Bob Dylan's 1965 English concert tour. Includes portions of performances.
- DVD 2117
- No direction home Bob Dylan /
- Traces Bob Dylan's journey from his roots in Minnesota, to his early days in Greenwich Village, to his tumultuous ascent to pop stardom in 1966. Joan Baez, Allan Ginzberg, Maria Muldaur, Pete Seeger, Liam Clancy, Mavis Staples and others share their thoughts and feelings about the young singer who would change popular music forever. Contains extensive archival footage, some never-before-seen and rare concert performances.
- DVD 4150
- Phil Ochs there but for fortune /
- A tribute to the life and career of folk musician Phil Ochs.
- DVD 8624
- Woodstock 3 days of peace & music /
- This documentary film captures the unique communal experience and many of the performances of the most famous of outdoor rock concerts.
- DVD 597