Films & Other Videos
Films with: Azabal, Lubna
- Exils Exiles /
- A young couple, both of Arabic descent, leave Paris with no money, jobs, or connections, and travel to their ancestral home of Algeria. In search of re-connecting to their roots, they cross three countries by foot, bus, train, and hitched rides.
- DVD 8403
- Honorable woman
- Two siblings, Nessa and Ephra Stein, children of a zionist arms procurer, now run a foundation aiming to reduce the conflict through increasing Palestine's economic prosperity. When Nessa's foundation is about to announce a major business contract with a prominent Palestinian businessman, he is found dead in an apparent suicide. As doubt circles around his cause of death, an international investigation turns into a manhunt.
- DVD 10885
- After the death of their mother, a set of twins make a life-altering discovery. The pair travels to the Middle East on a mission to uncover the truth about the father they thought was dead who is still very much alive, and the brother they never knew existed. Along the way they will piece together the story of the woman who brought them into the world, discovering a tragic fate as well as the courage of an exceptional woman.
- DVD 8495
- Monde presque paisible [videorecording] = Almost peaceful /
- "Set during the largely unexplored period immediately following World War II, the film follows a group of mostly Jewish Parisians who attempt to restart their lives and rekindle their capacity for happiness in the shadow of unspeakable horrors"--Container.
- DVD 895
- Paradise now
- The story of what may be the last 48 hours in the lives of two Palestinian men who have been recruited as suicide bombers. When they are intercepted at the Israeli border, a young woman who discovers their plan causes them to reconsider their actions.
- DVD 5061