Films & Other Videos
Films with: Ann-Margret
- Bye bye Birdie
- When rock star Conrad Birdie gets drafted, his manager organizes a nationwide contest in which one lucky girl wins a farewell kiss on The Ed Sullivan show.
- DVD 123
- Carnal knowledge
- This trend-setting film examines the sexual triumphs and disasters of two American men as it traces their lives from college days to middle age.
- DVD 129
- Magic [a terrifying love story] /
- Corky, a painfully shy, magician finds overnight success as a ventriloquist. Corky falls in love with Peggy Ann Snow and tells Fats, his brash foul-mouthed dummy, that he may leave show business. Fats becomes furious and starts manipulating Corky.
- DVD 6228
- July, 1899: When Joseph Pulitzer and William Randolph Hearst raise the distribution price one-tenth of a cent per paper, ten cents per hundred, the newsboys, poor enough already, are outraged. Inspired by the strike put on by the trolley workers, Jack "Cowboy" Kelly organizes a newsboys' strike. With David Jacobs as the brains of the new union, and Jack as the voice, the weak and oppressed found the strength to band together and challenge the powerful.
- DVD 10696
- A classic rock opera about a boy who is traumatized by the death of his father. He is "cured" several years later, only to be hailed as a "Messiah."
- DVD 920
- Viva Las Vegas
- Musical about a race car driver who comes to Las Vegas hoping to win the Las Vegas Grand Prix.
- DVD 581