Films & Other Videos
Films with: Anderson, John
- Charles Drew determined to succeed /
- A biography of Charles Drew, the founder of the Blood Bank and an organizer of Blood for Britain during World War II.
- DVD 12007
- Cotton comes to Harlem
- St. Jacques is Coffin Ed Johnson and Cambridge is Gravedigger Jones, black cops who suspect preacher Lockhart's back-to-Africa campaign is a swindle. Neatly combines action and comedy.
- DVD 3056
- Twilight zone.
- In What you need, a two-bit thug thinks he's found the key to a better life in an sidewalk salesman who has the uncanny ability to tell people what they need the most. In What's in the box, Joe Britt sees his secret revealed and its horrible consequences on his just-repaired TV set. He frantically tries to alter his fate by confronting his wife. In The mirror, after a poor, but ambitious Central American farm worker overthrow's his country's tyrannical leader, he believes he sees assasins everywhere. A look in the mirror reveals his most dangerous enemy. In The old man in the cave, a mysterious guardian helps a tiny community survive after the Bomb destroys much of the Earth. But spurred on by the bullying outsider Major French, the townspeople become an angry mob bent on learning the secret of the old man in the cave.
- DVD 1103
- Twilight zone.
- In Passage for trumpet, an unsuccessful trumpet player is given a second crack at life after he is struck and killed by a truck, but first he has to learn what it is like to be "dead" in a world full of life. In Mr. Dingle, the strong, a timid little man is given superpowers by a double-headed Martian experimenter. In Two, a contemporary Adam and Eve story, the two lone, frightened survivors of a nuclear holocaust must start the world anew. In Four of us are dying, a man who can change his appearance makes a bad decision.
- DVD 1113