Films & Other Videos
Films with: Amar, Armand
- When a newly commissioned SS Lieutenant witnesses the chemical disinfectant he's helped perfect being used to systematically murder interred Jews, he knows he must act. The only sympathetic ear he finds is a young priest with ties to the Vatican. As the two unlikely allies fight to reveal the truth to the Church and world, they discover that a man of conscience can commit treason and a man of God can commit heresy in order to thwart genocide.
- DVD 2520
- Bābā ʻAzīz le prince qui contemplait son âme /
- "The story of a blind dervish named Bab'Aziz and his spirited granddaughter, Ishtar. Together they wander the desert in search of a great reunion of dervishes that takes place just once every thirty years. With faith as their only guide, the two journey for days through the expansive, barren landscape. To keep Ishtar entertained, Bab'Aziz relays the ancient tale of a prince who relinquished his realm. As the tale of the prince unfolds, the two encounter other travelers with stories of their own"--Container.
- DVD 9225
- Indigènes Days of glory /
- The tale of a 1943 WWII French Algerian Unit facing discrimination by its European counterparts due to prejudice and ignorance. The French armed forces are preparing to land troops in Europe to win back their homeland from the Axis Powers, but they cannot accomplish their task without recruiting men from their African colonies. The Africans themselves start their long journey full of hope and anticipation, but as they get closer to their goal they realize that their enemy is not necessarily the Germans.
- DVD 4977