Films & Other Videos
Films with: Alterio, Héctor
- Recounts the true story of a young Catholic socialite from Buenos Aires, Camila O'Gorman, who falls in love and runs away with a young Jesuit priest, Ladislao Gutierrez, in 1847. Eventually they are found and executed by the repressive government. The film also makes a statement about the affect of dictatorship on personal and political freedom.
- DVD 3134
- Hijo de la novia
- Rafael is a 42-year-old divorced father and restaurant owner who is overwhelmed with life. He feels guilty that he doesn't visit his mother, who is stricken with Alzheimer's disease; he lives in his father's shadow; he doesn't spend enough time with his daughter and he can't commit to his girlfriend. When a series of unexpected events happen, Rafael re-evaluates his life.
- DVD 2519
- Historia oficial The official story /
- The wife of an Argentinian businessman faces the ultimate challenge when she begins to suspect that her own daughter, adopted at birth, may have been stolen from a family of "los desaparecidos".
- DVD 679
- Though no one can see him, Hollow Face lurks in the corners, desperately desiring love but only knowing how to spread fear and hate. He creeps into the life of John Farrow (Clive Owen) after Farrow's beloved 13-year-old daughter Mia is assaulted in their home. The line between the real and the imaginary blurs as fissures start to open within the family unit. It seems that no security measure can keep Hollow Face out.
- DVD 12491
- Yo, la peor de todas I, the worst of all /
- This historical drama tells the story of Juana Inés de la Cruz, one of the greatest poets of the Spanish Siglo de Oro. In order to pursue her passion for writing, Juana enters the convent. There, she develops an intimate relationship with the vicereine, who inspires her poetry. But when the forces of the Inquisition invade the convent, the women have only each other to turn to.
- DVD 3133