For UVM affiliates:
Most computers available in the library require (NetID) authentication. They can be found:
- On the main level in the Reference Department and
- On the 2nd floor, turn left. There are eleven workstations located just past all of the windows along the outside wall.
Public Access Computers:
There are twelve Linux-based public access computers available in the library. These do not require login credentials and are meant for research purposes. They are secured and allow access only to limited sites (relating to research and email). They can be found:
- On the bottom floor, there is 1 outside of the Government Documents/Maps Department.
- On the main level, a wheelchair accessible workstation is located just as you turn left to go to the Cyber Cafe. See handicapped accessible computing in the library. There are an additional seven standup workstations in this location.
- On the 2nd and 3rd floors, there is one each at the top of the main staircase, near the elevator. There is also one located on the 3rd floor, half way down the main aisle to the right of the staircase (between the PQ and PR call number ranges).